Sunday, April 17, 2011

Getting Attention!


We all need a certain amount of attention, some of us more than others. But sometimes it doesn't pay to draw attention to ones self unless you can handle the consequences! When this Cougar looked directly at me, I wasn't sure I wanted the attention! For some reason, I suddenly felt like dinner. Ha Ha!
I took this shot at the wildlife habitat at Grandfather Mountain, North Carolina.

"To get the attention of a large animal, be it an elephant or a bureaucracy, it helps to know what part of it feels pain. Be very sure, though, that you want its full attention."
Kelvin Throop-Fictional charactor and pseudonym for R.A.J. Phillips(1922-2003): Canadian Author

2 comments:

Rick said...

That IS a very focused stare, Randy. Perhaps he was sizing you up and deciding if you'd make 1 large or 2 medium meals ;-)

Very nice shot !

pumpkydine said...

Thanks Rick for taking a look at my pics. As the ole saying goes: "You don't have to run faster than the critter chasing you, you just have to run faster than the other person with you!" Ha Ha!