Thursday, March 31, 2011

BlueJay


"Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still."
Dorothea Lange (1895-1965) : American Documentary Photographer, Photojournalist

Well I usually don't get many BlueJays to my feeders. I guess they don't care much for the small stuff! But when I put a handfull of dog food on this bench, it didn't take them long to clean it up, starting with the biggest pieces first. I guess because they are so plentiful here in the south we often take BlueJays for granted, but they really are a beautiful bird when you take a closer look.

2 comments:

Rick said...

A great blog, Randy - with many fine photos and accompanying text. Thanks for dropping by my blog and following - I think we're fellow admirers of God's good creation.

pumpkydine said...

Thanks Rick for taking a look and your kind comments. God's creation does provide an endless supply of wonder, beauty, knowledge and wisdom. Thanks for your great blog as well.
God Bless,
Randy